Saturday, September 11, 2010

I get to poke fun sometimes.


So I am sitting in my car minding my own business about to get out and go into the Burger King. I know that anything can happen in a Burger King particularly the ones in the "hood". Before I could get out and go in this truck pulls up next to me. There's nothing special or unusual about this truck. It's actually a little run down and had a busted out window. Why would I care about that right? We see cars everyday. Well the people who got out were just your run of he mill folks and nothing to out of the ordinary about them. Well mind you this is all happening faster than I'm telling this story. When the couple who got out of the truck started to walk away and toward the Burger King the man raised his hand toward the truck and pressed a clicker and beep beep goes the alarm. I'm like thinking to myself; Really? I wanted to know what was so valuable in that truck because the truck itself was t worth squat! Just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment