Monday, September 13, 2010

The Nature Of Things

Well hmmmmm. I utterly hate flying! I find it to be the most unnatural of things to do on earth. Some people take to the air like their mother was an eagle or something. But me? Not so much. I've always been afraid of hurling through the air at hundreds of miles an hour with nothing holding me up but this invisible force that could possibly just decide to no longer be. I know that's a ridiculous notion but still.

What I do find amazing is this wondrous planet we live on. It is nice to be able to soar through the air and experience a close relationship with the heavens and see all the cloud formations and the ground below me with all it's quirks. It's just that crash factor that fucks it all up. Sorry please forgive my language.

I don't necessarily consider myself a negative person just a realist. In lite of reason years and the things done with planes I don't think my amount of worry or concern isn't warranted.

So I just try to relax and pop some music in my ear that might calm my nerves and wait for the inevitable trip back to the ground. Landing is the greatest and worst joy. Aside from this kid picking at my super gianormous arm mole. Why isn't guanormous in the dictionary. Oh well vie exhausted my extensive vocabulary and I think this conclusdes my airplane rants. Maybe next time I'll take the frigging bus. .................nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment